For the first time in 2023, what’s up Bachelor Nation?!? Things have been really busy over here at Bracketology but we’re still dedicated to providing you with the hottest rumors, relationships, and more from the Bachelor franchise. Let’s go!
Have any feedback? Send us an email at email@example.com!
After hearing “no” from Andi Dorfman, Kaitlyn Bristowe, and Vanessa Grimaldi, the most persistent guy in Bachelor Nation finally heard the 3-letter word he has always wanted: “Yes!” This phrase came from Natalie Joy when Nick Viall got down on one knee a few weeks ago. After hard-launching the relationship on his podcast in 2021, Nick finally has his person for life. The two announced the relationship in a joint Instagram post, and it’s probably a good thing they announced it together since we know that Natalie has a history of difficulty when it comes to thinking up her own Instagram captions. Nonetheless, we are very excited for Nick and Natalie as they embark on this ~journey~ into the wedded world.
Last February, Hannah Ann’s boyfriend got a Super Bowl ring as a member of the Los Angeles Rams. Fast forward one year and Hannah Ann is the one getting the ring, as boyfriend Jake Funk got down on one knee and asked Hannah to be his teammate forever. You can read more about their engagement here.
We’ve had a few Bachelor Nation relationship hard launches over the past month, and both of them came from Bachelor in Paradise Season 8 cast members. First up, it looks like Teddi has found her Mr. Wright (pun intended), as she shared ‘her first New Year’s kiss ever,’ with the world. Secondly, James Bonsall announced a new relationship with his gal, Rebecca. No official word yet coming from Team Clancy on how Aaron took the news.
Can We Steal You for a Sec?
- Natasha Parker announced that she is leaving the Click Bait podcast due to ‘issues with the franchise.’ We are wishing her the best of luck with her future endeavors.
- Don’t worry if you missed the Bachelor 27 premiere; the First Impression bracket game type doesn’t start until Monday. Create/join a fantasy league for The Bachelor or RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Tyler Cameron’s relationship status is harder to solve than an expert-level Sudoku puzzle. Check out this video of him playing tonsil hockey with his mysterious wedding date.
- Susie Evans is moving to LA and there are rumors that she might be crashing with Justin and Andrew. How can we get an invite to a sleepover there?
- T-shirts, hoodies, and mugs, oh my! Reality TV merch is a perfect gift no matter the time of year. Check out our new designs!
Do It for the Gram
We follow everyone, so you don’t have to.